St. Bonaventure Game Notes:
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:01 left to go.
- The last time St. Bonaventure started the season 8-9 was 1998.
- St. Bonaventure beat the spread by 14.0 points. That makes the 8th time this season the Bonnies have beaten the spread.
- The Bonnies have won 4 close games this season (a win by 5 or fewer points). Since 2007, St. Bonaventure has won 25 close games.
- The Bonnies have won 100% of the time this season (4-0) after recording 81 or more total points.
- This season St. Bonaventure has won 71% of the time (5-2) when Demetrius Conger has 15 points or more.
- The Bonnies set season highs for three-pointers and three-point percentage.
- The last time St. Bonaventure had a three-point percentage of 61.1% or higher was Feb 22, 2012 against Fordham.
- St. Bonaventure set a season low for steals.
- St. Bonaventure has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- The top two scorers (Matthew Wright and Demetrius Conger) accounted for 45.6% of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Demetrius Conger and Youssou Ndoye) accounted for 53.3% of the rebounds.
- Demetrius Conger has led the team in rebounding in 8 out of 17 games this season.
- Demetrius Conger has 4 straight double-digit point games.
- This marks the 1st 20-point game of Matthew Wright's career.
- Matthew Wright had career highs with 22 points, 8 field goals made, 4 three-pointers, and a 100% three-point percentage.
- Chris Johnson has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Chris Johnson had a career high with 7 assists.
- Temple lost and did not cover the spread.
- The Owls have lost 2 times this season in games decided by 5 or fewer points. Since 2007, Temple has lost 18 close games.
- Khalif Wyatt accounted for 39.7% of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Anthony Lee and Scootie Randall) accounted for 43.7% of the rebounds.
- Khalif Wyatt has led the team in scoring 9 times in 17 games this season.
- Anthony Lee has led the team in rebounding 9 times in 17 games this season.
- T.J. DiLeo set career highs with 11 points and 3 three-pointers.
- This marks the 20th 20-point game of Khalif Wyatt's career.
- Khalif Wyatt has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Khalif Wyatt.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014